Festivals in New Orleans
Easy access to Mardi Gras and other festivals from our hotel
Festivals | Music | Culture | History | Holidays
There's no better way to embrace the spirit of New Orleans than by experiencing one of the city's famed festivals. Mardi Gras is perhaps the most popular of these events - and our hotel is just minutes from the French Quarter, making us a premier destination for those in town to celebrate.
Le Méridien New Orleans also offer close proximity to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, home of the Essence Festival, and to the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival fairgrounds.
- New Orleans Wine & Food Experience
- Greek Festival
- Mid-City Bayou Boogaloo
- Oyster Festival
- Tales of the Cocktail
- Southern Decadence Festival
- Louisiana Seafood Festival
- New Orleans Film Festival
- Oak Street Po-Boy Festival
Festival Survival Kit Package
Embrace festival life like a pro; book our Survival kit package and enjoy:
- 2 Le Méridien Hand Sanitizers
- 2 Le Méridien Water Bottles
- Folding chair rental for 2
Book online or call 877-782-0108 and ask for rate plan LSPKG1.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc