Elegant hotel meeting space for your New Orleans event
With 16 stylishly designed meeting venues and over 20,000 square feet of flexible space, Le Méridien New Orleans sets the tone for productive conferences here in the heart of the city. Whether you're hosting small seminar or a lavish corporate gala, our hotel can accommodate your needs. Enjoy state-of-the-art audiovisual technology in all of our venues, as well as picturesque views of the Palm Garden and of downtown New Orleans. And trust our intuitive staff to assist you with every aspect of your event; no detail is too small.
Top New Meeting Site Award Winner 2017
After hundreds of nominations and an editorial review, Le Méridien New Orleans was voted one of the top 55 new or renovated meeting sites and destinations in the South. Learn More >
At a Glance
- Year Opened: 2014
- Guest Rooms: 410
- Largest Meeting Space: 4,992 sq. ft.
- Indoor Meeting Space: 13,000 sq. ft.
- Number of Meeting Spaces: 17
- Plasma screens
- High-speed Internet & WiFi
- Internet dataports
- State-of-the-art A/V equipment
- Morning latte breaks featuring illy coffee
- Afternoon sparkling breaks
- Creative & customized interactive break options
- On-site planning and sales team
Small meetings are successful occasions here at the hotel; all of our smaller conference spaces feature windows, and breakout meetings can be held on the same floor, adding flexibility to your event.
For those planning larger events here in New Orleans, our hotel features ample pre-function & registration areas, as well as a versatile ballroom which can be broken into two sections. Large windows offer warm natural light just outside the ballroom venue, and an office and storage area is available as well.
Host your gathering al fresco in our beautiful shaded area, Palm Garden. Located on Poydras Street, the space is gated for privacy and offers access to the hotel lobby bar.
Rooftop Pool Deck
Reserve space at our rooftop pool overlooking downtown New Orleans, ideal for social events with its popular cabanas and refreshed furnishings.
Food & Beverages
LMNO Restaurant: 120 person capacity
Marche': 80 person capacity
Longitude 90: 35 person capacity
The Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Distance from hotel: 15 miles
- Airport shuttles are plentiful and convenient
- Shuttle fare estimate: $20 one-way
- Taxi fare estimate: $34 one-way
Le Méridien New Orleans invites you to relax, invigorate, and connect with the city during your visit. Thoughtful hotel perks include:
- Complimentary pass to one of our three art partners
- A master barista is on duty in the morning for specialty lattes
- Sparkling beverages served in the evening
Earn Like an SPG Pro
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.