Media | Press
Le Méridien New Orleans, a Starwood Hotel and member of SPG®, mixes contemporary culture with its European heritage, creating a culturally refined and meaningful atmosphere in downtown New Orleans.
For press & media inquiries,
contact Emily Liuzza
In the News
- The Culture Trip: Voted a Best Luxury Hotel in New Orleans
- Top New Meeting Site Award Winner 2017
- AM New York: How to spend 2 days in New Orleans
- Forbes: Inside New Orleans' Stylish New Hotel
- Fortune: When is the ideal time to visit New Orleans?
- Houston Chronicle: Hotel redesign for the times
- Houston Chronicle: Le Meridien hotel brand returns to New Orleans in triumph
- Meetings & Conventions: Planning has its perks
- Accolade from John Mariani, renowned food and travel writer
- PASSPORT Magazine: PASSPORT Pick: Intoxicating Escapes in New Orleans
- Reveillon on the Rocks Participant: New Orleans Holiday Cocktail Promotion
- Successful Meetings: Former W New Orleans Reopens as Le Méridien
- CNN: Storming back: Why renewed New Orleans is better than ever
- USA Today 10 Best: Le Méridien New Orleans Replaces W Hotel in the CBD
- Yahoo Travel: The New Le Méridien Hotel in New Orleans: How Does it Measure Up?
- About.com Travel: Le Méridien New Orleans: Big but Feels Like a Boutique Hotel
- Daily Mirror: Easy Lover
- Edge Boston: Cocktail Culture: The Sazerac's New Orleans Roots
- Southwest Magazine: Le Meridien New Orleans