Le Méridien New Orleans places some of the city's most exciting and intriguing things to do right at your fingertips. From the myriad galleries and museums just beyond our doorstep to the energy of the nearby French Quarter, there are countless points of interest here - and they're all within your reach.
Throughout your visit, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality that has earned New Orleans the distinction of being one of the "Top Five Friendliest Cities in the United States", as awarded by Conde Nast.
Art connoisseurs will find no shortage of things to do here in the city, from touring institutions including the New Orleans Museum of Art to browsing unique wares by moonlight at the Frenchmen Art Market.
While we hope you'll spend time sampling the innovative cuisine at our own signature restaurant, we recognize that there are many exceptional dining options in downtown New Orleans. Explore some of our favorites.
New Orleans is known throughout the world for its festivals. Experience the exhilaration of Mardi Gras, in the French Quarter, or enjoy world-class music at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival and Essence Festival.
Learn more >>
There are shopping opportunities here to suit every taste, from high-end name brands to unusual boutiques.
Learn more >>
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Baptist Hospital - 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Touro Infirmary - 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Federal Court Building - 0.2 km/0.1 miles
Must Do Things in New Orleans
- Bourbon Street - 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Harrah's Casino - 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Aquarium of the Americas 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- French Quarter - 0.4 km/0.3 miles
- Jackson Brewery - 0.4 km/0.3 miles
- Haunted History French Quarter/Garden District Tours - 0.4 km/0.3 miles
- National World War II Museum - 0.9 km/0.6 miles
- Audubon Park & Zoological Gardens 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Jackson Square - 1.9 km/0.6 miles
- Cypress Swamp Tours 40.0 km/24.8 miles